Published Posts: cute cuddly kittens abound in here

Friday, July 20, 2012

Shouting About Shootings: Who's Not To Blame?

          Responding to a website on Facebook dedicated to assuring people that
                    all the horrow in the world is due to the President:
       ---all you guys are doing is feeding right into the hands of the media (WAIT, read all BEFORE you think you KNOW where this is going) and I hate to see you do this to yourself---the liberals are, yes, nuts and even dangerous to some degree and the tea_party is mostly looking to seperate and most---not all- don't have a clue as to what the founding of this great country, (certainly the concept) of it, is all about---but those are 2 sides---and this is NOT a side v. side matter. This is a circular.
      ---In making a point of fact: Most things are circular:
 Relax---we can hate and rage without taking sides. This is what is wanted by our government ---to have (2 sides) ---keep them fighting. This assures them what they want.

                                     What does anyone want?        
         Power. Money ---sounds a little like the line in the film type thing "Scarface"
   The way they get the power though BEFORE the money (as was the case in the film) is by
                                         pitting us against each other.
 ----I assure you I don't think that this president is pure or perfect---no human is, but I am pretty sure that GWBush wasn't either and he'd likely tell you that. He did what he thought he had to do ---both of them. People put them into office. NOT me. I understand it.  People want to rage. Me too as I hate to see us (I am us) fall into this trap of the "divide and conquer" method that is as old as dirt, but effective nonetheless. All I refer you too is the hystericals in 2008 saying that by 2010  that all our guns will be gone. It's 2012 by my watch. Has this happened? I only offer it up for you to look-.
             You KNOW you KNOW more than me---and always will KNOW.  

                     PS: It I just came out that the gun was purchased legally. 
        ---What are we gonna do now? Ban all LEGAL firearms?
     Remember, I'm part of you and us---but are you (US) ---meaning  to convey that most ALL on here have relatives -still living in many cases- that have come from other parts of the world. I'm at least- always open for any solutions to the situation of the free_flow of illegals.This though would bring into question (somewhere down the line) our own.

                       Again,...are you (our own)? I ask sincerly.
        ---I KNOW we (most) all get off what-ever work/job/ ways of making money and want to hate on something. The president- who-ever it may be at a given point- is thee most ubiquitious person (especially in these days with all our media and ways of communicating) ---as this is also, meaning Facebook) This IS good though.
                          It allows for what our troops are fighting for---it's guised as other things--but at the heart it is about having our own way of life and saying what we feel without fear.
                                 Should I fear? I am human so I have no choice but to have free will as was demanded of me by our creator: Or so that's what some books would have us believe.
            I only say, no ---I suggest---I offer the concept (scary I conceed it can be) to think for yourselves. You will be surrounded by people that have many thoughts as I was ---and some are truly on the mark---and some---well, think for yourselves. Truly, you just do NOT give yourselves enough credit in most matters and assume that you can't figure it out---
                    with love ---john (lemarc)



 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

___ re-published 8-14-2012 in form of a "comment" to 'you'
The "All Of You" (I am You) ___are always invited to comment as though a (moderating I will continue to be), I will always make room___health permitting__I will not pretend that I have not enjoyed immensely your feedback/input. All I ask is that you are (certain) you have read me correctly. Regardless of praise and/or insults or critique in any form as I say_because I am not a writer, but it serves well as a tool for me.