Published Posts: cute cuddly kittens abound in here

Friday, June 01, 2012

~ LeMarc (approachcontrol@hotmail.com): A Collective FreekOut: Then, ON With IT.

~ LeMarc (approachcontrol@hotmail.com): A Collective FreekOut: Then, ON With IT.
         I will be more _open_ as to what we, I mean I am typing on.
       ___ It's from Alien_Ware (recently bought up by Dell: M-18X -_-
                but really now...did ya actually think I would come right out and it?!   
          Sa(Y): if can...as always___LIOve/ it's all we have,...but it can---be enough
  EVEN,...plenty? and that Good and P** --ok time to shut down now and pull away fro the pretty little lights inside my___
    Love...<--the 'what'...working on the "how"...cautiously  feverishly, think that; as DLRoth once said, "I think I got it now"
          ...but___?
       Do I for free? JSalk said something to the effect of "you can't put a patent on the sun" ...and he cured some italian guy named Polio or Marco,...he did sumfin...pretty cool dude.                 
                              john freeman (lemarc)
                               

No comments: