Published Posts: cute cuddly kittens abound in here

Friday, June 01, 2012

A Collective FreekOut: Then, ON With IT.

       ---Matters not how this with comes with respect to something in prose, essay, scribbles,...----I STILL don't know the definition to any of those: at least not in the exact sense of the world: <-cute,... ok,..yAYY me...
                Ready: What we need is what my title says. We ALL, need to realize that we don't know. Yes, (I) will repeat. Do____ shhhhhh...........ewwwwww
                         NOT! know. HAA! Did I Scare you?
        ok...Here's how you we should look at those words.
    If you answer, no. Then cool,..likely you've already had your own lil' 'freakout'...or if replied Yes: Then well, you NOW, have had your moment. And I only ask to look at yourself. Are you fine now?
                           Of course you are.
        Now chill the fuk out and realize that...take it in.
          Go make some cash today,...put in your time. Make your stand to live ALL---meaning the way you want---for anyone dying as I type: and I must make the obvious even more glaring: We ALL are.                    You're forgiven, we know and good trip.
     pending: This<--- CAN be done in this time of NOW*...and I do mean LITERALLY.
                              I think. There-fore?
 Inserted 2 -3 hours later:   
                              It seems more vagueness on the way: ---but it does lend itself to letting things thru u__likely a bullet and I say this again IRONically<--I know Y the Brit's see ths American experience/trial/event with such disgust and largly contempt in 2 ways) Americans REALLY do in fact -on the whole- do NOT get the ironies in life* for lack of a better word) 2) We HAVE (to bring it to the more local level) the freedom to BE religious but MORE importantly, AND ---for-- the religious also: we have the right (as laid out in our pretty little set of words we call the 'Constitution' to EXCLUDE and or NOT be religious,: Why would one continually write on this: Is BEYOND me? or is it.

You make these decisions for yourself: and i will spare you

       the drama and gett to IT. It's WHAT I do.

I NEVER tell one what to think/believe___
I do try to construct the prefacing better, questioning etc...

An example: ahhh---<---brief pause as I write, but I include the "ahh") Why did the car go 40 mph? will NEVER get you to the answer to why ice---cream is cold...It's not even a non-sequitor. It's a question folowed by a complete different change in : gears?



                             
                        

No comments: