Published Posts: cute cuddly kittens abound in here

Monday, June 04, 2012

"Not ***just** Clarice" ___ ...shhh___gentle----

___using my FB  page as online notes__
                 need 2b more literal..."jus)* a bit___
‎___"I'd say yes, but thankfully__at present: we can
only know SO MUCH. ___ <---how do you interpret this?
OK..1st___prime...let's get it out there; Meaning the quik (good) comebacks in that: A: "The loon b) The maniacal rantings of a ? -insert here...ok...I don't reject any of this. I can't...
--shhh--I can. <--but ignore this --->see below...
HOW do you (receive)? this...
... Oh, and (C) See: ALL OF THE ABOVE: is not *just* an option.
once you really (get) that there is no 'just'...it's always something. What tho-- I mean HOW:
spit at him...
but---then ON with it___
w/ luv"
www.lemarc.org

www.lemarc.org
Hey My Fellow Freeky Deeky Little Monkeys, ---Pull, Hush And Come (UP) & Let's All Try To Fix This Bitch. Well, We'll Give It A Go Anyway. My Underwear Smells Too At Time's... ---So I don't Wear Any. Solved. See? Let's See If You Do. --...
· · · 4 minutes ago ·



No comments: