Published Posts: cute cuddly kittens abound in here

Monday, July 16, 2012

DRUGS: People From 'On High' That Need To Make World Low: To Remain HIGH.

THESE WORDS IN PICTURE BELOW ARE NOT FROM ME.

ABOVE IS NOT ME:
ABOVE IS NOT ME
(her) response was
"damn skippy" etc...



BLOW Tis B Me:

As (seems to me) Missing the MUCH larger point that
she almost stumbled on.
 ___Not 'damn skippy' girl. Think about this. 1st, I, myself don't use, but
who cares. It's best to let a civil court decide; (if they can be civil, that is). My "bud" smokes weed. I have in fact tried it in high school and earlier as many as 3 times, and a couple other times later. I mostly laffed my ass off, but I do that without so combine that with the ('paranoia'), and for me it just takes it out of the equation. It never "took",...but that is me! I say "live and let die" (you know I do, you know I do). You will too as/if you mature. Likely you will be mad at me Karrie, but if we are friends (even FB friends), then we can disagree? Think about alcohol...(another that I don't do,..had it---yes. Before though , meaning (prohibition), it was illegal and now the people spoke. usually they (the people are wrong, but in certain cicumstances say: juries, they do a good job. (I) might not think it's the best, but who am I to judge what makes them content. Here I go: and why not, religion does this well. (judge) that is.
---The SHORT on what (I) mean when I say "religion" _to me_ it's anything you do without any thought put into it___now if it's who created etc,...like a (what came 1st, the chicken or the egg" thing---then fine, ---(I am breezing by this, but lil' by lil' ), but I sincerly do simply said, 'let' people off any hooks that others might put them on, when they are doing it for a living. We all have to do certain things.
now, back to 'Mary Jane's (last) dance'?
--- I DO agree with taking a breath test on the road, as there should be something for weed,...like a cannibus test. Or the active ingredient which escapes me at the time. Oh, THC. More directly; many people actually do operate better 'on' (comparativly) then when they are 'off' as their tolerance has grown, but a simple test --like with the .08<-check that number) with alcohol would and does let us know when smeone who under their normal drinking --is over THEIR own limits of judgement: As with weed, most people that toke up even would agree that when they are SO high and shouldn't be driving unlike when they are just mellowed out. The difference is tolerance: (Physiologically) ---which you don't seem to grasp. I, myself don't ever want to be "tolerated"---meaning, who are you (Whomever) to judge me and utter (what they think is such a fine trait in themselves), "well, that's poor so and so, and we'll bla blah nah ---<---because that IS what it is---bla fucking nahthing.

Simple enough: Scrumptious food for thought, even makes me get the munchies. :)The above is how with a person such as dear K____, I must couch things
Exhausting, but ok___john @
www.lemarc.org
LeMarc Landean <___What a weirdo___he likely does ALL that stuff, peace/love always,...ya know how he do. Seems blah bla___Right? ok,...DROP THE DOGMA. (easy to say, but how? "Open Your Mind" Do not be scared__I'll walk you through this, (and I am NOT being sarcastic) and while I have respect for RDawkins, I understand when he is "done" with anyone that doesn't want to "open their minds" He is actually respecting the reader enough to say this,__his book is ---well, how I see it__-scholastic basically. Great. Think of it as school. I promise Karrie I wouldn't lead you into anything that leaves you worse off than you were (appreciatedly) candid enough allowing me to know of yourself.  I more than flinch when he likens choosing one's favorite sports team with a god(s),...he has a hard time realizing that this runs deeper. His mind/heart is great---thee search for truth. Although he has zero tolerance for anyone that claims things they can't 'by their very own words/meaning and definition' know. This can't be any more simple. Yet people will still (KNOW). you KNOW it. Unfortunatly I will likely have to stand in judgment of this (court). I just hope they (you) really are my peers you're certainly capable.

"cumming" __why I am still so fuckin "juiced" as I say. REALLY
I am certain it is because fortunatly I have never held the dogmatic views on ANYTHING---Including that statement there---meaning I'm open to the thought that I HAVE not (NEVER). But prerty sure I can say without flinching. I will explain and SHOW you how to be. Or will I?
be nice and open and I will, meaning this:
if I wanted to just take _take _take___well, I wouldn't be (TAKE_ing a chance writing___so, for anyone that TAKES me for ? ___All I am doing is trying to (to the best of my ability) to get you back to YOU. We ALL have hate---we all have love and all in betweeen. See: lemarc's "The better angels of ourselves" somewhere in there.
We love our parents, right? Or we wanted to. Again, I direct you to John Mayers' song "daughters" . When you really understand it, well, there's still the "Are you going to have the grace to execute it? Meaning are you to have it be with your care, but his/her choices? Or as I said, your way, or that proverbial highway?
We have a chance to break the cycle__I refer you to Philip Larkins' "This Be The Verse" . This explains this cycle very well. I, as I said, am not into poetry, but for those that are, it might convey what I am trying for us to avoid beng shackled with. Handing down our own crap to young and any.
Speaking of (this),...this youger generation has a hell of a chance to think___this is much different that even 50 -350 years ago, to different degree's I know, but nurture it (I) say. That's jus* me.
See: lemarc in June? May? "Collective Freekout" ___It CAN be done in this *Time of Now* Will it? john ~ lemarc



No comments: