Published Posts: cute cuddly kittens abound in here

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

___a video (a lude) and WHY___

       ___Since it seems that (most), not all, but almost all want to see who it is that is writing these silly things and by way of a public response, I will hyper this link.           
   http://www.facebook.com/lemarclandean#!/lemarclandean/photos
     ____This is not meant to be a "look at me" ___it's meant to be a, "look at me, one can still have a life, and take on the simplist of things, though not simple at all to convey, and certainly thee only thing(s) we ought to be talking about, (this includes inane talks on fri-sat and sun night club nights to all aspects of your, (OUR) existence. It's so very important to our survival, much less our own lifestyle/habits etc: but I do my best and again, I thank everyone so very much as I was, still am on constant alert that I would/will be taken wrong, and as I have said, it can still happen___so I thank you so much more, but I feel the need to make crystal clear that, the beauty of this, what_ever I can impart, is that I think I have, well, the one thing that I'll mention here, is that (and I am pretty sure on this, (and I don't say sure unless___well, see some post and I explain what (I) mean when I use this word) and WILL expound on if/when can) we ALL can do anything, whether it's silly, as in scoring what-ever on some tests, (that'll fade, AND you'll be happy it fades and you'll know what I mean WHEN you get there) to the lovliest of lovlies. The bad things WILL still happen, and so will the good, but you'll find yourself dealing with things so much better, and the good; just becomes better.
  ___ I do NOT mean this as "coach speak". I really mean this, what's this? Finding your true center, or simply put, "knowing yourself". Many books I see, I don't have to read them. As I have stated in various public forums, I don't read and have a 2nd grade education. I don't say it's not needed (an education), it's HOW we educate though___
                I do not look like BPitt, or as I like to quip, "I look more like his otha brotha "arm"
 but it matters not, (to a point I fully conceed), but again, it's making the most of what you have.     
                     with love,...(lemarc,...w/ john freeman)

    

No comments: