Published Posts: cute cuddly kittens abound in here

Monday, May 14, 2012

"sweet Cristi" by: John (LeMarc) Landean (Freeman) -Sciaccia- Frannies kid, but moms son.

by LeMarc Landean on Thursday, August 18, 2011 at 10:07am ·


Christi was born in Chicago on May 21, 1964, to Jeri and Natalio Abar, but raised by Jeri and Keith Daniels. Christi is survived by her husband Al and mother Jeri; sister Kelly Wolz, Tracy Weber, Lisa Logan (Chris) and brother Keith Daniels Jr.; nieces Angie, Ashley, Chelsea, Christina; nephews Joshua, Christopher, Natalio; great-nieces and nephews, Marly, Jessica, Josh, Mari, Mya, Jonathon, McKailey, Joshua Jr. She was preceded in death by her grandparents, Buron and Ruby Taylor; her Uncle Bill and Aunt Kat and Aunty Shell. She will be greatly missed for her love, beauty and strength of character. Thank you, Christi, for changing your life to take care of mine and making my
life complete. Love, always and forever, Mom. Visitation will be from 6 to 8 p.m. Sunday, March 20, at Michelotti-Sawyers Mortuary. Funeral service will be at 1 p.m. Monday, March 21, at Michelotti-Sawyers. Donations made be made to her husband Al.

                                                   "Sweet Kristy (Christi)"
                                                           John.L.Freeman
-to say one is and I, myself am sorry, sick even to lose Christi---I feel all that I can do is descibe what she meant to me and -as the reader will come to see-, I don't pull any (punches). Nor want to.
Her and I, sweet kristy (not just a sugary sweet nostalgic look back (although that would still be be fitting) to look back is to see ones own elf, and in my case, certainly, -at us (as a couple of kids), but how she 'impacted' or as she said "pushing it" 'entered' my life as I--yes, (impact- is my double entendre, as the other is hers (as is the verbal w/ 'it'- ---she would like this/that. I know this. (How) can (I) know that? Am I just speaking things of a girl that can't retort? Fair Q. I will effort an answer. -not difficult either- Kristy-as I knew her, even as late as 2003 as we re-connected on "classmates.com", and exchanged phone numbers fast enough and were doing the ''d'ja remember this' off the bat, well (I) had assumed that my little quip that was just waiting to be said, (like a lion that had been muzzled, free'd up after some event), (if) I had ever connected with her again...Well, SHE beat me to the punch-line---un-ashamed, nor afraid. nor shoud she have been "I since haven't washed my finger since" she said. Making me want to give her a hug right then/there---but was happy that I had to settle for the laugh
We played--I was 4 then 5 and 6 and 7 as she was 7, then 8, 9 and 10---playing Dr. playing ? whatever we called it, (although we didn't have to calll it anything---We knew---as if we had 'thee' secret---and we did. Laying down many places after we had ran away from the 'others' that (simply -we figured in all our unabashed certitude) would never understand) as we would say in our fresh voices- and just simply exploring.
There are/will be people that, well, would be ignorant if they took this as anything but a fond and lovely reflection on something I wouldn't trade for anything---It's STILL who I am -taking it to a level that makes it simple---Christi was just a girl---This IS true--but (our) very special time),...well it JUST needs to be said that is not a 'just'. Sweet sweet Christi---
We spoke at length in 2003---I was married, but this was different. It was her. (sweeet Christi).
She told me of living in Montana---and said kind of sheepishly that she didn't look and/or grow as I would likely remember her, to her mind. (as if she felt the need to apologize before the ?)
"Almost 300 lbs or close enough and only grew to 4' 11" she felt she needed to not only say, but inject forcefully..."Sure sweetie"---I thought to myself. Extending it to "what a great GF to her man" as she was getting married I knew from what she had among other things talked about--As if we likely shouldn't get together as we might pick up where we left off seemed where she was going, so she's saying this to make me think of her different and to cut me off at the pass as we talked also of getting together.
Well, she indeed was all these things---she HAD changed. Outside---but yet AND still my sweet Christi---and yes, dear, to answer your question---I would still make time to "play" as you were trying to defuse or not get hurt---no hurting here. Just respect, - and to the extent (big as I have for her) (respect) and a heart "Hell fucking yeah" I'd drag out that (toychest---or something) and do it all again---Sweet Christi---I can still (much to my delight) smell my sweet sweet Christi.
For those that cringe, or bridal or think anything other than this is mine---and hers) reflections. I feel bad for YOU, however, you get it,---and I'll never (for)get it.
Goodbye honey...johnny...8-18-2011 ---
Thank you Kelly, (beautiful sister- as is Tracy, (I know), (and you seem happy with her, very) for being thoughtful and letting me know.
me going to work the KY Derby...May /2009-to say one is and I, myself am sorry, sick even to lose Kristy---I feel all that I can do is descibe what she meant to me and -as the reader will come to see-, I don't pull any (punches). Nor want to. Her and I, sweet kristy (not just a sugary sweet nostalgic look back (although that would still be be fitting) to look back is to see ones own elf, and in my case, certainly, -at us (as a couple of kids), but how she 'impacted' or as she said "pushing it" 'entered' my life as I--yes, (impact- is my double entendre, as the other is hers (as is the verbal w/ 'it'- ---she would like this/that. I know this. (How) can (I) know that? Am I just speaking things of a girl that can't retort? Fair Q. I will effort an answer. -not difficult either- Kristy-as I knew her, even as late as 2003 as we re-connected on "classmates.com", and exchanged phone numbers fast enough and were doing the ''d'ja remember this' off the bat, well (I) had assumed that my little quip that was just waiting to be said, (like a lion that had been muzzled, free'd up after some event), (if) I had ever connected with her again...Well, SHE beat me to the punch-line---un-ashamed, nor afraid. nor shoud she have been "I since haven't washed my finger since" she said. Making me want to give her a hug right then/there--- We played--I was 4 then 5 and 6 and 7 as she was 7, then 8, 9 and 10---playing Dr. playing ? whatever we called it, (although we didn't have to calll it anything---We knew---as if we had 'thee' secret---and we did. Laying down many places after we had ran away from the 'others' that (simply -we figured in all our unabashed certitude) would never understand) as we would say in our fresh voices- and just simply exploring. There are/will be people that, well, would be ignorant if they took this as anything but a fond and lovely reflection on something I wouldn't trade for anything---It's STILL who I am -taking it to a level that makes it simple---Kristy was just a girl---This IS true--but (our) very special time),...well it JUST needs to be said that is not a 'just'. Sweet sweet Kristi--- We spoke at length in 2003---I was married, but this was different. It was her. (sweeet kristy)She told me of living in Montana---and said kind of sheepishly that she didn't look and/or grow as I would likely remember her, to her mind. (as if she felt the need to apologize before the ?) "almost 300 lbs or close enough and only grew to 4' 11" she felt she needed to not only say, but inject forcefully..."Sure sweetie"---I thought to myself. Extending it to "what a great GF to her man" as she was getting married I knew from what she had among other things talked about--As if we likely shouldn't get together as we might pick up where we left off seemed where she was going, so she's saying this to make me think of her different and to cut me off at the pass as we talked also of getting together. Well, she indeed was all these things---she HAD changed. Outside---but yet ANDstill my sweet Kristy---and yes, dear, to answer your question---I would still make time to "play" as you were trying to defuse or not get hurt---no hurting here. Just respect, - and to the extent (big as I have for her) (respect) and a heart "Hell fucking yeah" I'd drag out that (toychest---or something) and do it all again---Sweet Kristy---I can still (much to my delight) smell my sweet sweet Kristy. For those that cringe, or bridal or think anything other than this is mine---and hers) reflections. I feel bad for YOU, however, you get it,---and I'll never (for)get it. Goodbye honey...johnny...8-18-2011 ---Thank you Kelly. (beautiful sister- as is Tracy, (I know), (and you seem happy with her, very) for being thoughtful and letting me know.

No comments: